A control freak is a person who makes an effort of making orders on how everything around them is supposed to be done, control freaks are usually perfectionists and always put pressure on other people. Control freak psychology indicates that a particular psychological imbalance existing a person’s psyche.
More info about this topic
What is a Control Freak?
A control freak is someone that has an extreme, or sometimes, excessive need to control every little thing. It can be pretty annoying, and frustrating to deal with someone like that…more
What’s the psychology of the control freak?
Type 1 Control Freaks: The Type 1 control freak is strictly attempting to cope with their anxiety in a self absorbed way. They just want to feel better and are not even very aware…more
how to deal with a control freak?
1. Remain calm. Understand that a control freak creates tension for others. When he becomes agitated, stay calm and focused with a comfortable distance to keep yourself centered as …more
how to control the control freak?
1. Take the control away. Do not allow them to see that you care. Sometimes the controller lies to gain control flow of a relationship. They may take a truth and stretch it to fit…more
how to date a control freak?
1. Be calm when your control freak starts to get angry or anxious about something. When you rise to his anger level and get into a heated argument, you feed his anxiety and freakishness…more
how to live with a control freak?
1. Recognize that the control freak is riddled with anxiety. Deep down, she knows she can’t control the future so she tries to control the people in her life, thinking she can create…more
how to be less of a control freak?
1. Learn to recognize the thoughts that lead to your controlling behaviors. For example, thoughts such as, "Susie won’t do this as well as I do," or "If I don’t take …more
How to : Handle A – “CONTROL FREAK.”
Our daughter and her husband live in the central valley of CA. He’s in his 9th year as a prison guard at a dangerous place where you can get a vein opened just by smiling. My wife…more