By adding bee products to your diet program, you will add a natural substance that is effective at boosting energy, burning more calories, and achieving your goal weigh faster.
Although, we should not rely on any supplement to try and lose weight. It should be taken as part of a diet program.
What this really means. If you are trying to lose weight. Following a healthy eating plan, exercising regularly and taking a bee pollen supplement, will increase you chance of success.
Antioxidants are substances that help the body reduce the effects of cellular damage and chronic diseases. Bee pollen nutrition contains more protein than any other natural food, plus all 22 amino acids, and a range of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
Often called “food of the gods”, it is known to balance the irregularities by stimulating the metabolic processes in the body, thus affecting the factors that can lead to abnormal weight gain.
Bee pollen is one the oldest wellness foods known to man and has been around from the most ancient of times as both a food and dietary supplement.
This all natural product, which actually is collected by honey bees from plants and used as food for young bees in the hive, is a valuable nutritional source for us as well, and has an ideal balance of nutrients for optimum health.
Try adding other bee products such as Honey. It’s a much wiser choice than white sugar. It’s much healthier and very helpful in the prevention of illness.
Research has shown Royal Jelly reduced total serum lipid ranges and total serum cholesterol in people with moderately elevated cholesterol levels. Supplementation has shown improved lipoprotein metabolism in humans.
Royal Jelly is used as a Component in Skin Care Products
Often used in natural beauty products for it’s anti-aging reversal effects. Containing nutrients and vitamins that support skin renewal and acids, royal jelly benefits by contributing to collagen production and promotion.
Propolis has advantages for us as a natural remedy for wound infection and other illnesses. Studies suggest it may be active against bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms.
A few more reasons why adding it to your plan will increase your chances:
- It contains very few calories – supplying you with many different vitamins, minerals and nutrients for longer exercise periods, and as mentioned earlier, it will suppress your appetite.
- In fact, many health food experts consider it to be a super food due to the high nutritional content it contains.
- Bee pollen and weight regulation is conceivable because of valuable levels of lecithin, Bioflavonoids, dietary antioxidants and in particular, polyphenols. These active ingredients have a proven ability to assist in weight regulation.
- Studies have shown that bee pollen benefits with consistent improvements to metabolism ( rate your body burns fat). Consequently, dissolving and flushing fat cells from the body, and also helps reduce cravings for food and other substances.
- The foods we do eat are nutritionally deficient, important components of nutrition are missing from modern diets. Bee pollen contains all the essential elements to be a completely balanced food.
It’s Many Health Benefits.
- Bee pollen nutrition facts are said to strengthen the immune system, detoxify the body, boost metabolism, increase energy levels, and helps fight off harmful disease.
- This food also creates mental and emotional stability, balances brain chemicals and improves concentration!
- It also has some amazing antiseptic and skin healing properties. Having a wonderful ability to attract water, which re-hydrates dry skin.
- Did you know it’s said to be the most complete food on earth and has been scientifically proven to provide you with virtually every vitamin, nutrient, and mineral you need to function properly and maintain a healthy body.
- Being a natural diet suppressant and a metabolism booster it’s no wonder many trainers and dietitians use this food to boost performance, increase endurance, build muscle, and help with weight loss.
Composition of Bee Pollen
- 55% carbohydrates
- 35% protein
- 3% minerals and vitamins
- 2% fatty acids
- 5% of diverse other components
Reasons Why Bee Pollen Weight Loss is Possible
One of the most important components regarding bee pollen weight loss is phenylalanine, an amino acid that works as an appetite suppressant. Thus, it can help to curb food cravings and hunger pangs helping to limit the amount of foods you eat.
- Enhance immune system full of vitamin C
- Bee pollen Weight loss full of amino acids
- Boosts energy and stamina for longer workout periods and increased activity
- Speeds up the bodies metabolism
- Balances chemical imbalances
- Reduces appetite and cravings for foods and sugar
- Better skin – B vitamins -vitamin C and E can protect you from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays
Bee Pollen Side Effects
Side effects are usually quite rare and occur in only about 5% of the people who supplement with bee pollen. Being one of natures most desirable super-foods and not a drug, bee pollen side effects are usually minimal. Some people have super sensitive immune systems and sensitive to any foreign substance, while others have, and can eat, practically anything without a problem.
For any weight loss regime to be effective, as you might have suspected–you will still have to engage in physical activities to better aid your body to burn unwanted fats, and a well-balanced…healthy diet wouldn’t hurt either.
Bee pollen may be the right choice for you to get the results you are looking for.